WTC will provide a qualified field superintendent as well as other welding services as required to effectively manage the fabrication and welding process.
Leadership / Teamwork
- Participating in and contributing to construction, turnaround & outage management meetings to discuss progress of activities relating to quality and any other related issues.
- Liaising with construction, turnaround and outage superintendent and various sub-contractors in resolving site specific technical matters.
- Participating in and contributing to progress at contractor meetings.
- Providing technical assistance where necessary.
- Provide Quality documentation (i.e Inspection and test plans, check-sheets & procedures) including formulating Quality Management plans.
- Implementing and managing effective document control and work pack administration processes, policies and procedures
- Completing accurate and comprehensive documentation for completed work.
- Reviewing contractors Quality management plans and documentation with client requirements.