We specialise in manufacturing and welding solutions tailored to meet client requirements.
We provide a wide range of welding services for structural, mechanical and piping including manufacturing and painting inspections as per client requirements.
- We provide a range of technical services for manufacturing & maintenance industries
- Supervise welding during fabrication of structural, pressure equipment & pressure piping
- Weld repairs of existing equipment e.g structures, pressure equipment and piping & mechanical equipment.
- Welding inspection and repairs to Railway rolling stock
- General Fabrication, Structural & Pressure equipment welding inspections
- Welding inspection and repairs of Mining equipment
Weld Procedure Development & Approvals
- Australian Standards
- International Standards
- Client requirements
Welder Qualifications & Training
- Welder qualifications for Structural & Pressure codes
- Welder training in various welding processes
- Certified Structural Welding Supervisor (CSWS) WTIA 2014
- Certified Pressure Equipment Welding Supervisor (CPEWS) WTIA 2004
- Diploma of International Welding Inspector WTIA & IIW 2001
- Diploma of International Welding Specialist WTIA & IIW
- WTIA Welding supervisor AS1796 Cert 10
- WTIA Certified Senior Welding Inspector (CSWI)
- Workplace Health & Safety Training (white card)
- NACE Coating Supervision & Inspection Painting Course